How to whitelist WORLDWIDESHIRT.COM email and add to contact list
Thank you for being WorldWideShirt.com subscriber
Now, many email or internet providers use programs to block unwanted emails. This is also called spam. Sometimes, this program will automatically block the email you want to get.
So, to make sure you receive an email from WorldWideShirt.com, then do the following:
Be sure to add the WorldWideShirt.com email address as your whitelist list. This is to ensure that you always have the opportunity to receive content updates from us.
Whitelist itself is to move the list of addresses or domains of e-mail senders in hopes of appearing in your primary email message box. Simply put, this is done to avoid making the email messages that you want unreadable as spam.
Why is this important?
Of course, previously it was mentioned that advertising emails were not desirable, so it was known as ‘spam’. And this is your big problem. Because most email services and Internet Service Providers (ISP) have placed a sort of blocking or filtering message system that has the potential to be a nuisance.
Yes, WorldWideShirt.com actually welcomes this good intention to protect you from spam. However, everyone agrees that the system that works related to spam is still far from perfect. They often block the email you requested. That means, there is a high probability that you will not get subscription content due to the message you want has been read as spam.
However, you don’t need to worry, there is something you can do to keep your content from falling into the trap of the spam email system. You can fight it with ‘whitelist’.
Setting Your Whitelist Now, Before Delivery of Content to Your Email is Interrupted
Of course, each email system will vary. Here are instructions for some email providers that you use frequently.
Is your email client or spam filter not listed? If WorldWideShirt.com is being filtered, try adding our email to your Address Book or Contact list. If messages continue to be sent to your junk folder contact your ISP or spam filter
To make sure our email gets delivered to your inbox, you must add WorldWideShirt.com to your contacts list. If you do not readily find an email from WorldWideShirt.com, Please check your Gmail Spam Folder:
- – If you see the email from WorldWideShirt.com: Open the Email.
- – Click the button on the toolbar, labeled Not spam
Next please, add WorldWideShirt.com to your Contacts list:
- – Open the email from WorldWideShirt.com.
- – Click the drop-down arrow next to “Reply” in the upper right side the email from header.
- – Click the “Add WorldWideShirt to Contacts List” from the list that appears.
- – If WorldWideShirt.com does not appear in the dropdown list? Then you probably have already added WorldWideShirt.com to Contacts.
Gmail Mobile App
– If you are using the Gmail Mobile App on your mobile device, please open the app now. If you are using Gmail Tabs such as “Promotions” please open your Promotions tab in Gmail. If you do not find an email from WorldWideShirt.com, please check the Spam Folder:
- When you find the email from WorldWideShirt.com
- Tap the menu icon – top right.
- Then select Move to.
- Then select Primary from the list.
This way you will always see WorldWideShirt.com in your Primary Inbox tab… NOTE: My Preferred Folder does not exist by default in Gmail. It is there as an example only since custom folders must be created by the user.
– If you are using Gmail Tabs such as ‘Promotions’ please open your Promotions tab in Gmail.
- – If you find an email from WorldWideShirt.com in your Gmail Promotions tab:
- – Grab and drag my email to the Primary Inbox Tab.
- – After doing so, you will receive an alert like the one below at the top of your Gmail toolbar.
The conversation has been moved to “Primary” Do this for future messages from email@example.com?
- – Click Yes in the yellow alert box at Gmail.
- – This way you will always see WorldWideShirt.com in your Primary Inbox tab.
If you have not received an email from WorldWideShirt.com, Check your Spam Folder. If you see an email from WorldWideShirt.com:
- – Please open the email.
- – Next, click the Not Spam button on the top toolbar. To ensure delivery: Create a filter to automatically send email from WorldWideShirt.com to your Inbox.
- – Move your mouse over or tap the Gear icon in the top right navigation bar.
- – Select Settings from the list that drops down.
- – Choose Filters located on the left side of the page.
- – Click the Add button on the Filters page.
- – Create a name such as Whitelist in the Filter name field.
- – In the Form field, leave the default contains selected.
- – Enter our email address firstname.lastname@example.org in the text box next to Contain…
- – Choose the destination folder to which you would like the message delivered. For example Inbox.
- – Click or tap Save…
- – You will see in the next screen -Deliver to Inbox if From contains WorldWideShirt.com–
- – Click or tap Save on this screen.
- – You will be returned to your Yahoo! Inbox.
iPhone Mail App
iPhone Mail identifies most junk mail (spam) sent to your @icloud.com address or aliases, but it can mistakenly move the email to your Junk mail folder. Periodically check the Junk folder for email messages that were marked as junk mistakenly. To indicate that an email message from WorldWideShirt.com isn’t junk:
- – Open your Mail app and go to the Mailboxes screen
- – Scroll down to the folders area
- – Select the Junk folder.
- – Find the email from WorldWideShirt.com and slide it left to see options.
- – Tap the More button.
- – Tap the Mark button.
- – Tap the Mark as Not Junk button.
The message is moved to your Inbox. Subsequent email messages from WorldWideShirt.com will no longer be marked as junk. By default, messages in the Junk folder are deleted after 30 days so be sure to check it often to whitelist relevant email.
Outlook Mobile App
– To add WorldWideShirt.com to your list of Focused Inbox on the Outlook App… Please open the mobile Outlook app on your Android, Microsoft or iPhone: Then open the email from WorldWideShirt.com:
- – Click the dropdown menu on the top right of your Inbox.
- – On the menu displayed tap Move to Focused Inbox
- Select the Move this and all future messages button.
- Tap Move
- Now all future messages from WorldWideShirt.com will appear in your Focused Inbox
You can also remove unwanted emails from your Focused Inbox as well by repeating this process in your Focused tab.
Outlook 2003, Outlook 2016 and Outlook Office 365
– To add WorldWideShirt.com to your list of “Safe senders” on Outlook:
- – Right-click our email in your Inbox email list pane.
- – On the menu displayed move your mouse over or tap Junk
- – Click or tap on Never block sender in the menu that rolls out.
- – The resulting popup will say:
- – “The sender of the selected message has been added to your Safe Senders List.”
- – Click OK
To add sender to address book:
- – Open the email
- – Right-click on the from address
- – Choose to Add to contacts option
Inbox by Gmail
To make sure our email gets delivered to a preferred folder or your choice in Inbox, you must add WorldWideShirt.com to your preferred folder, or a folder of your choice. NOTE: “My Preferred Folder” is a demonstration. You must create your own My Preferred Folder by clicking + Create New yourself. If you do not readily find an email from WorldWideShirt.com in one of your Inbox bundles… Please check your Inbox Spam Folder or your Promotions bundle:
- – When you see the email from WorldWideShirt.com: Open the Email.
- – Then click the icon.
- – Next please add WorldWideShirt.com to your My Preferred Folder.
- – If you have not already created a My Preferred Folder, you may do so by clicking + Create new…“
- You may also move WorldWideShirt.com to any folder of your choice.
Previously “Hotmail”, “Live”, “Windows Live” and “MSN”… In the new Outlook.com you must click the Wait it’s a safe link if you find emails incorrectly identified as spam. Entering the email contact in the address book or contacts no longer whitelists the sender. To ensure messages from specific email addresses are not sent to your Junk Email folder, you can do one of two things:
- – Check the Junk folder. If you see the WorldWideShirt.com email in your Inbox
- – Open the email from WorldWideShirt.com…
- – Click the “Wait it’s safe” link
Mark Sender as “Wait it’s safe!
WorldWideShirt.com(email@example.com) To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Manually Add to Safe List
- – Click gear the icon on the top right.
- – Select Options in the drop-down list.
- – On the Options page under Preventing junk email click Safe and blocked senders
- – Click the link Safe senders on the next page.
- – Enter the email address email@example.com in the text box.
- – Click Add to list
- – Vibetrace will now be added to your list of Safe senders
- – Emails added to your Safe senders will not be delivered by mistake to your Junk folder.
To make sure our email gets delivered to your AOL Inbox- Please complete these two steps… If you find WorldWideShirt.com in your spam folder:
- Right-click the email.
- Click “Not spam” in the resulting list.
Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your Address Book:
- – Open the email from WorldWideShirt.com
- – Click the show details link next to WorldWideShirt.com in the From field.
- – Move your mouse over or tap email@example.com to show the menu.
- – Click or tap Add contact in the menu displayed.
- – Add WorldWideShirt.com to the name fields
- – Click Add contact
Email from that Domain will now be delivered straight to your Inbox.
Please log into your Xfinity account and select your Comcast webmail:
- Should you find an email from WorldWideShirt.com in your spam folder:
- Open the email.
- Click the Spam (not spam) icon on the top toolbar.
Next please, add WorldWideShirt.com to your address book:
- – Please open the email from WorldWideShirt.com.
- – Click on the button at the top left of the email that says:
|+ Add to Address Book|
- – That will open your edit contact screen.
- – Then click Save and you’re all done.
If you are not receiving an email at EarthLink, there are two actions you can take.
- – Check Suspect Email folder
- – Add WorldWideShirt.com to your address book.
With EarthLink, if you have SpamBlocker turned on, suspect messages are automatically sent to your Suspect Email folder if the Domain is not in your address book. Suspect Email Folder:
- – While in the Suspect Email folder, if you see WorldWideShirt.com…
- – Select the Move to Inbox and Add Contact option from the drop-down menu.
- – This will add firstname.lastname@example.org to your Address Book for future email delivery assurance.
Address Book Inclusion:
- – Open the email.
- – Click Add to Address Book in the email header.
- – Use the Address Book Editor to verify the sender’s contact details and click save.
- – Fill in email@example.com as the email address of the sender.
- – Any mail sent with the same Domain (right of the @ sign) will now be delivered to your Inbox.
AT&T no longer maintains its own inbox. Instead, you can find your AT&T emails at Att.Yahoo.com Please follow the Yahoo instructions for whitelisting an ATT.net email address. Click or Tap here, to scroll to the Yahoo instructions…
Please open your Thunderbird email client: If an email from WorldWideShirt.com appears in your Junk Folder: Please mark that message as Not Junk. Next, please add WorldWideShirt.com to your Address Book:
- – Click the Address Book button.
- – Make sure the Personal Address Book is highlighted.
- – Click the New Contact button.
- – Under the Contact tab, copy and paste the “From” address, firstname.lastname@example.org into the email text box.
- – Click OK.
WorldWideShirt.com is in no way associated with any of the brands, websites or applications quoted here. All Trademarks ® are the property of their respective owners.